#glutenfree Yellow Zucchini Spaghetti cooked in a super flavorful Tomato Garlic sauce, with Chicken Ham and #Mozzarella. There’s a secret ingredient to the sauce recipe (let me know in the comments if you figured out what it is). It just added a wonderful flavour element to this entire Zucchini Spaghetti recipe. It’s especially better when you use Yellow Zucchini because it actually looks like you’re eating regular spaghetti. 🍝
Zucchini is such a great alternative to noodles and this tastes as good as any spaghetti I’ve ever had, compliments to the awesome sauce too. So do try this recipe out if you’re looking a healthier and gluten-free version of spaghetti. Trust me, you’re going to absolutely love this recipe!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
200g Yellow Zucchini (Sliced like noodles)
3 Tomatoes (whole)
1/2 cup Chicken Ham (diced)
4-5 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
2 tsp Chilli flakes
2 tsp Oregano
2 tbsp Red Wine (Dry)
2 tbsp Butter
3/4 cup grated Mozzarella
1 tsp Dry Thyme
1 tsp Pepper
3 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt to taste
1. Slice your Zucchini like noodles first and keep aside.
2. Blend your whole tomatoes into a puree. Don’t blend into a complete puree and leave some chunky bits.
3. Get a pan, heat the olive oil, while the oil is hot, add your chilli flakes, oregano, thyme and chopped garlic. Cook for a few seconds till the oil is flavored and add your tomato puree now and mix. Cook for about a minute.
4. Let the sauce start to thicken, add your red wine, butter and mix. Let the sauce thicken more and then add your mozzarella and ham.
5. Right when the mozzarella starts to melt, add your zucchini noodles and cook covered with a lid for a minute on low heat.
6. Top with a little mozzarella and you’re done.
Check out more healthy recipes here!