Super simple and easy to make Tofu & Broccoli Stir Fry. When you’re short of time and want something tasty to eat, recipes like this really come to the rescue. Not to mention it is super healthy too.
Ingredients (Serves 1-2)
200g Plain Tofu
1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
1 tsp Grated Ginger
Pinch of salt
7-8 Brocolli Florets
2 Cups Water (For blanching)
Handful Chopped Green Onions
1-2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. You start with marinating the tofu. Cut tofu into bite-sized cubes. Make a sauce of light soya sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sriracha sauce and grated ginger. Let the tofu completely get soaked and absorb the marination sauce.
2. Next, take a bunch of broccoli and take out the florets, boil and blanch them in hot boiling water for 5 mins. Keep aside.
3. Take your tofu out from the marination sauce, and remove excess sauce to keep aside. Then pan fry tofu for around 2-3 minutes until slightly crispy edges. And take off the heat and put aside.
4. Next, take a pan, heat it with oil, add chopped green onions, chopped garlic & broccoli. Take left over tofu marination sauce, and pour all of it with the broccoli. Stir for a few seconds until all the sauce is properly mixed through.
5. Add a little salt and then stir in the tofu, turn off the heat, mix well and you’re done.
6. Roast a tablespoon of sesame seeds and add it to the tofu & broccoli too.