A simple Pineapple Mango salad with Grilled Pineapple glazed with Sriracha Sauce, Mangos, Cucumbers, Pomegranate, Lettuce, Walnuts and a Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. I think the combination of the ingredients went really well with each other and it turned out to be an awesome Pineapple Mango Salad. Very easy and quick to put together as well.
This Pineapple Mango salad has a wonderful balance of sweet, sour, spicy, nutty and even a little creamy, and not to mention all the colours together make it look so pretty. Most days I rather eat a nice big bowl of salad to fill me up. This tasted like a perfect summer salad. ❤️
Check out this simple Pineapple Mango Salad recipe 😃
#salad #healthyfood #saladrecipe
Ingredients (Serves 3-4):
1 cup Pineapple (bite sized)
1 Mango (diced)
1/2 cup Pomegranate
2 Cucumbers (long flat slices)
1/2 cup Walnuts (crushed)
1 Green Lettuce (chopped)
Salt, Pepper to taste
1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing:
2 tbsp Blue Cheese Dressing
2 tbsp Yogurt
1. Start with chopping all your ingredients accordingly and keep them ready.
2. Grill the pineapple on a grill pan till they start to caramelize a little and also soften, for about 3-4 minutes. Then quickly add 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce and toss them. Keep aside.
3. Now add your chopped ingredients and pineapple in a large bowl, add salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and toss all of it together really well. Let it chill in the fridge.
4. Make your salad dressing and chill in the fridge too.
5. When serving, just add your desired quantity on a plate/bowl and add a little Blue Yogurt dressing.
Such a simple and tasty salad!
If you’re looking for healthy salad recipes? Do check more salad recipes on the blog here.