With an epic Carrot Cake recipe, I made these awesome Carrot Muffins. Super moist and fluffy, and tastes really good. I usually like to use a similar cake recipe for muffins always, and these Carrot Muffins turned out perfect. 🥕
Enjoy this with a nice cup of tea or hot coffee in the monsoon weather. Hope you like the recipe, do give it a try 🙂
#carrot #muffins #recipe
Ingredients (Makes 12 Muffins):
2 cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Castor Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 cups Carrots (grated)
1/2 cup Walnuts (crushed)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 C. Take a 6 muffins mould pan and lightly grease each mould with flour and butter.
2. Take a bowl, add your dry ingredients through a sift – flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder & salt. Mix all together nicely.
3. In another bowl, add your oil, butter, brown sugar, castor sugar, vanilla essence and whisk it till nice and creamy. Slowly add the eggs one by one while whisking and do it for about 5-6 minutes till it’s creamy.
4. Now fold your dry ingredients into the wet, and mix only till no lumps remain. Don’t overmix it.
5. Transfer your grated carrots & walnuts into the batter and mix well. Pour half your batter into the 6 muffin moulds and bake at 180 C for about 35 minutes. Once done, check by inserting a fork all the way through the muffins and if it comes out clean, your muffins are ready. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes in the oven before serving or eating.
Looking for more sweet or dessert recipes? Check them out here.